If the player is not connected to an existing network that has access to internet (and is therefore disconnected from Cenareo), it can't take into account the settings registered on the platform.
Please note : Regarding the WIFI networks, the player does'nt behave as a smartphone would. The player is unable to find a network not previously set up.
SETTING UP VIA A USB STICK
- Add the netwotk settings on the screen page
- Click on Download network settings
- Save this file at the root of a USB stick without renaming it
- Plug the USB stick in one of the USB ports of the Cenareo player
- The player will read and take into account the new configuration within a few seconds
- The green LED turns on. (continuous light, next to the red LED) on the opposite side of the USB ports
- Unplug the key
- The new settings are immediately used, it is not necessary to reboot the player
Please note : the network settings file is only valid for this screen and will be ignored by any other screen.
IN CASE OF CONFIGURATION ERROR
A possible cause is reported by the type of blinking of the green LED:
- 1 flash + 1 second break: the USB key is not well formated.
Try another USB key or try to format one more time.
- 2 fast flashs + 1 second break: the configuration file is unfindable.
Verify the name and location of the file (in the root folder of the USB stick).
- 3 fast flashs + 1 second break: the configuration file is not correct.
Verify that the file is not corrupted and that this is the good one (related to this exact Player).
network settings, network configuration, usb stick, WIFI, how to connect my player, connexion, wired, connected, disconnected, static IP